Subject: [Leica] A bias when collecting photographs
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 15:54:58 -0500

Hi Richard,  I am not sure that you would call silver prints coming out of
the Ansel Adams gallery copies.  Adams hired people to print his negatives
to an exact written procedure and they were clearly marked as to who took
the image(Adams) and who printed it.  Not as valuable as a print by the
master but still a very faithful example of what Adams envisioned when he
took and printed the image.  When I was in Yosemite many years ago now 8x10
contact prints were pretty reasonable.