Subject: [Leica] A bias when collecting photographs
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 13:45:27 -0700

Oh yes, I just finally bought a print of Moonrise. I have seen many silver
gelatin copies in galleries and museums, including 24x30 and larger. This
$30 poster is definitely more than good enough.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
https://richardman.photo

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] A bias when collecting photographs)