Subject: [Leica] Palo Alto Climate Protest and Computational Photography
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 21:16:46 -0700

I was skeptical how many people would show up at the Palo Alto Climate
Crisis Protest (I jokingly said, "maybe a dozen people") and was pleasantly
surprised a few hundreds showed up. I was mainly using my XPan since I have
not used it for a while, and not my M9. In any case, I took this pano on my
phone. This is a good demonstration of the earlier computational
photography technology. Pretty impressive how well it does, given the low
light and all. There are a few bad effect but overall a very usable 180
degrees photo

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/IMG-5971.JPG.html

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"