Subject: [Leica] See this Instagram photo by @leicasociety
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 19:18:43 +0200

Hi Jayanand,

Thanks for looking.

I think you have mistaked Leica Society with the Leica Headquarters, Leica
Society is the actual short name for Leica Histrycall Society of America and
they have posted the non Instagram the dead of our friend Ted, a different
thing is Leica in Germany that they are much more concerned for celebreties
as you say.

Cheers
Lluis