Subject: [Leica] See this Instagram photo by @leicasociety
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:27:44 +0530

Good to see that they have had their eyes forced open, at least on
Instagram! Have they made any mention of his passing on their main site, or
are they only consumed by pampering celebrities nowadays? My guess is that
they would not have even been aware that a lifelong Leica using legend had
passed away!
Cheers
Jayanand