Subject: [Leica] A juxtaposition
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 18:51:33 +0200

Thank you very much Jim, I really appreciate your words. I?ve took this
picture last December, I have hesitate to post it, I want be respectuos with
my subjects, finally I?ve decided to post it, but at least for the moment,
only in the LUG I?m still hesitating to post it in such public galeries as
flickr, instagram?. I will not make some offense to the person?.

Cheers
Lluis