Subject: [Leica] WAS Re: Comparison snip - NOW back for view camera - DON & WAYNE
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 08:56:02 -0500
References: <CAF8hL-F=j1LmC7DSEkhqbAvmxjM1amw_mnpOhv6uj9CkdsJmZQ@mail.gmail.com> <b1db6691-af6e-2174-54fa-4c8925500bd3@lighttube.net> <CA+3n+_nTC6Sz15PmKCmfaZOVhGz0tVZiTQvgOATFjm2z22K27g@mail.gmail.com> <712f8c44-cc36-830a-bcbb-70e6b46f157d@lighttube.net> <CA+3n+_ksxG4b9gXLStRB2Vx-4XawL71nPGG=vkOykpupnZmm6A@mail.gmail.com> <AE261194-BED5-4AF0-A277-DF2A0ACD1CBA@gmail.com> <CA+3n+_k+D_oPXPmbvetMFTVaMt15TLdWK=8YLEXHyXXz0Z=Ofg@mail.gmail.com> <CAACyePyWAqJh6zXRda=SrX0bP5VJFNMubkzSEUhhqy1WTxoYaQ@mail.gmail.com> <0035014C-CEC7-4948-A289-343C279D0976@gmail.com> <CA+3n+_miy8dPwYno2a36eVpEmWZAGc9moW6Q4nGipQf7AKxZrw@mail.gmail.com> <88149C58-0038-459C-BE93-48031B00CD8D@gmail.com>

There is some really interesting work with large sensors on 8k video
cameras replicating Imax.  One company is joining multiple sensors together
to get the format ratio. All it takes is large amounts of ?

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Comparison shots of two legendary portrait soft focus lenses)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Comparison shots of two legendary portrait soft focus lenses)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Comparison shots of two legendary portrait soft focus lenses)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Comparison shots of two legendary portrait soft focus lenses)