Subject: [Leica] Comparison shots of two legendary portrait soft focus lenses
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 11:07:17 -0500

Hi Richard,

I'm happy to see you finally met up with a Packard shutter, though the
bulb appears to be connected with tubing and fittings like we used in
the wind tunnel business in the 50s and 60s.

Help me with the Cooke nomenclature.? Does PS945 mean Pinkham and Smith
9-inch f/4.5 lens?

I've got my father-in-law's old wooden 8x10 studio camera in a box under
a bunch of stuff in the garage, but no lens or shutter.

You've got some nice looking gear there.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Comparison shots of two legendary portrait soft focus lenses)