Subject: [Leica] Comparison shots of two legendary portrait soft focus lenses
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 13:58:26 -0500

The easiest way is to remove the ground glass back.   Then fit a piece of
Masonite or similar material in its place.   Cut an appropriate size hole
in the "Masonite" for the lens mount adapter of your choice for the camera
you want to use.   A T4 adapter epoxied in place would work as well as one
of the EOS to whatever body you are using.   I would suggest as wide a
throat as possible,  if a Mamiya 645 adapter is available for your body the
use that.

One of my Co workers did that with the original Canon 5D on a Linhoff he
had.   He didn't have full movements as the mirror box shadowed the image
circle.   Mirrorless would do better.