Subject: [Leica] Comparison shots of two legendary portrait soft focus lenses
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 20:42:13 +0200
References: <CAF8hL-F=j1LmC7DSEkhqbAvmxjM1amw_mnpOhv6uj9CkdsJmZQ@mail.gmail.com> <b1db6691-af6e-2174-54fa-4c8925500bd3@lighttube.net> <CA+3n+_nTC6Sz15PmKCmfaZOVhGz0tVZiTQvgOATFjm2z22K27g@mail.gmail.com> <712f8c44-cc36-830a-bcbb-70e6b46f157d@lighttube.net> <CA+3n+_ksxG4b9gXLStRB2Vx-4XawL71nPGG=vkOykpupnZmm6A@mail.gmail.com> <AE261194-BED5-4AF0-A277-DF2A0ACD1CBA@gmail.com> <8420A5DD-BF95-4689-BD18-F6F6972851A1@mac.com> <CAFfkXxtS9Sn4PnDWAagyGYeFUQYQkus6EW+pd_V-8p8Ox4z6uw@mail.gmail.com>

So sexy ;-)

But mine is different ?

Amities

Philippe