Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some Spanish folklore
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 18:32:44 +0200

Thank you Nathan for remembering, I remember your excellent photoreports of
this Fiesta, as you say this year is completely different, I?ve saw La
Rambla in the TV, nobody there, everything closed, as you know on that Day
la Rambla is absolutely crowded, and even you can?t walk?., we will learn to
appreciate our festivals and traditions more, this year the Sitges Fiesta
Mayor (August 23-24) has been reported?.

Un abrazo
Lluis