Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 2: The CoVid Chronicles 19
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:48:39 +0100

Yes, it's CoVid chronicle 19 for the 20th April.

This is a very bright for Ireland oil painting by Desmond Carrick RHA
called "June afternoon at Hazel Hatch" per the label on the back, even
though the location is the very small village of Hazelhatch 25 kms away
from here on the Co. Dublin and Co. Kildare border. I've always meant to
head out there and photograph the scene to see how big the licence the
artist had.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Painting+of+Irish+canal.jpg.html

I used a bit of licence here myself in calling this one "Kitchen
Equipment", but when cooking I like to do things exactly.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Kitchen+equipment.jpg.html

Photos taken with Sony A7II with FE Zeiss Sonnar 55/1.8 Both can be seen
Larger if desired.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMGs x 2: The CoVid Chronicles 19)