Subject: [Leica] IMG: Breakfast Time
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 12:36:20 -0500

Yes,  at the distance you are at autofocus nasty not be up to the task.
 You are almost at the shooting airplanes at an airshow; for the most part
infinity focus for the airshow and a set manual focus for your feeder.
That and a truly solid tripod; you are effectively at 1000mm so any
vibration degrades the image.