Subject: [Leica] IMG: Breakfast Time
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 12:31:56 -0500

I'm pushing my effective range to the limit with these shots of activity
at the sunflower seed feeder.? The first shows the migrating
Rose-Breasted Grosbeak finishing breakfast after a night of rest.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200422-P4221200.JPG.html

Gold Finches are also passing through our area.? Here, a pair is sharing
the feeder trough to start the day.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200422-P4221204.JPG.html

This old feeder is the second of its type to top this post, far enough
from the house to put the birds at ease, yet close enough that I can
observe and photograph the diners.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA