Subject: [Leica] Things I learned from Ted
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 09:45:07 +0200
References: <557DA1A9-389E-4614-9091-2601B414E2A4@gmail.com> <C4EE3D49-A034-4A1F-96E6-B4A82DD42855@frozenlight.eu> <0MNrGn-1jKscL0t9H-007UG1@mrelay.perfora.net> <04767f3d-8851-98f1-a8e4-dc68702eba49@summaventures.com> <CAFfkXxtNHd9SLHFtMO3-_+q3J-VsN+2zmuQvPyUkcXkC7kS9NA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0bjwq8uOR5Ah6uYsaNyS4uSRjmZ13eysRb5qG3ivacqg@mail.gmail.com> <5F183671-492D-4533-A067-C5FE1FCED48E@frozenlight.eu> <CAH1UNJ2A=f8goTr1_XNYgrYgSxSYYendqQxNhyQsWzQ35MwmXg@mail.gmail.com>

Thanks, Jayanand, your memory was better than mine! The reason it is not in
my LR catalogue is that it is a screenshot using the Mac screenshot command
(SHIFT+CMD+4) and is just stored in my Pictures folder.

In any event, I do not have access to Steve?s gallery. There were some
discussions about arranging it, but it never came to fruition.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"