Subject: [Leica] Things I learned from Ted
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 12:29:24 +0530
References: <557DA1A9-389E-4614-9091-2601B414E2A4@gmail.com> <C4EE3D49-A034-4A1F-96E6-B4A82DD42855@frozenlight.eu> <0MNrGn-1jKscL0t9H-007UG1@mrelay.perfora.net> <04767f3d-8851-98f1-a8e4-dc68702eba49@summaventures.com> <CAFfkXxtNHd9SLHFtMO3-_+q3J-VsN+2zmuQvPyUkcXkC7kS9NA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0bjwq8uOR5Ah6uYsaNyS4uSRjmZ13eysRb5qG3ivacqg@mail.gmail.com> <5F183671-492D-4533-A067-C5FE1FCED48E@frozenlight.eu>

You all right. April 2nd on LUG FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10222757627029072&set=gm.2552205815098905&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Cheers
Jayanand