Subject: [Leica] Things I learned from Ted
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 18:19:00 +0100

I only met Ted once, in London, with Fred Schwab. The three of us spent
the day mooching around by the river. There were once some photos on the
LUG somewhere, but I can't find them now. Needless to say just the odd
photographic hint from Ted was enough.

I learnt a great deal from him even on that one encounter and still
learn from it.

Similarly just one "I like that" from him was more than enoughh. Down
the years I got a few. They mean a lot to me - and always will.

Peter

PS Who is keeping the "Rogues Gallery" these days? One of the ones of
Ted that I took on that day remains one of my favourite memories of him.