Subject: [Leica] Your First Leica?
From: taylor.r.s at icloud.com (Richard S Taylor)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 23:00:09 -0400

My first Leica was a single-stroke M3 that I purchased used from ?Olden Does
the Impossible, Inc? in NYC.  It cost $160.  I don?t remember for sure what
lens I got with it but most likely it was a 50mm collapsible Summicron,
because that was a lens I truly loved.  I still have the M3, along with a
60?s vintage 50 Summilux and a more recent (but uncoded) 28 Summicron.  The
camera still works fine, BTW.

It?s nice to be back on the LUG.

Dick Taylor
Boston MA