Subject: [Leica] Your First Leica?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 19:50:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Unfortunately I no longer have my first Leicaflex SL but I saw the error of
my ways and bought another.  Odds are quite good I'll never put another roll
of Kodachrome through it but I do exercise the shutter every few months.
It, and my Precious (a.k.a. 280/4 APO), will never leave my possession.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com