Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the meeting
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 22:13:39 +0100

I echo that Brian. Thanks for presiding over such a huge group. It was a
fascinating exercise to use this marvellous new interface to renew
acquaintance with so many Luggers again and also to meet familiar names
for the first time - albeit virtually.

Later,I went on to have my second ever Zoom meeting this evening, but as
it only had ten people, it seemed easier to hear everybody say their
piece. Maybe we should use - to borrow a railway analogy - some sort of
single track token system :-)

Looking forward to the next one.

Douglas
later I discovered my wife was at her book club - on Zoom. The world
will change after this - sell airline stock!