Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Wedding
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 20:50:27 +0100

Yes, it's gone crazy, Jayanand, as the young all want to have it in
"romantic" places, and a ruined and roofless church is apparently high
up on the Instagram scale. My son's bride come from a beautiful seaside
town on Galway Bay which has a lovely church but they wanted something
different. Weddings have changed indeed. Today, the photographer has
sent them 1,000 images to cull :-)

When I got married in 1977, I got 20 shots in the album chosen by the
photographer who used a Hasselblad. I was impressed as I had heard of
Hasselblad. Sure, hadn't one had been used on the Moon, bejaysus!

And to Lluis and Sonny, I'll never shoot anything if my other two sons
decide to get married. There's too much else going on to miss.

Douglas