Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Wedding
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 08:09:35 -0500

There are still many church weddings, but there is a big "Wedding Venue"
business, at least here in the States.

In Lake Charles, my daughter in law's sister was married in a Warehouse
converted to a Venue, and my son works at a rum Distillery that is opening
n events center, and they already have summer weddings booked.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana