Subject: [Leica] RET R SOSPECT 50
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:03:41 +0000

A very impressive image!
Astonishing to look at this from nowadays and across an ocean, Bill. The
flag looks amateur and probably done by children, maybe the same
children in the image. I wonder about the mindset of the teacher, and
then remember the times, and people like George Wallace. I presume it
didn't make the paper.

Douglas