Subject: [Leica] PAYBOO-boo
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 21:55:29 +0100

As an ex-banker, I'm familiar with the insulting madness of automatons.
Ric, you probably have been smeared by this rejection, and future
applications may be blighted, so...

Do not go gentle into that bad blight,
Old age should foam on doubts of ways of pay,
Rage, rage against the applying of the shite...

Apologies to Dylan Thomas
:-)
Douglas