Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 46
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:59:10 -0400

I remember that talk, too

he was right, of course

started newpaper career as sports stringer a couple of nights a week

we did the same thing here, I?d hit 2 or 3 games depending on who was
playing where, sports wrtirers would each have a short roll

I?d do 12-20 rolls of film on a Friday night, hitting the darkroom about 10
or 11pm

actually got to the point that I could get four short rolls on one steel
reel (back-to-back emilsion out, inner reel/outer reel) Four reels in a
tank. One tank for 1600 push HP5 or P3200 and one for 400 HP5.

came home at 2am, reeking of rapid fixer

ric