Subject: [Leica] RETROSPECT 46
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:37:39 -0500

   Every Friday night the evening staff at the Houston Chronicle would be
assigned to photograph two different high school football games. You
photographed the first quarter of one game, then rushed to the second game
and photographed its third quarter. It didn?t take long for every picture
to start looking like every other football photograph.

   I decided to try something different. I proudly brought this picture to
the sports desk.

   ?I can?t use this,? the sports editor shouted. ?There?s no way the
mother of that quarterback can recognize him.?

It was never published; but it seemed to me to represent all high school
football games every where, every time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/RETROSPECT/Friday+night+football_+Houston_+Texas_October_+1972+___+01214jpg.jpg.html

?Bill

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] RETROSPECT 46)