Subject: [Leica] Skyping with the Grands - the New Normal
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 21:07:20 +0100

Technology certainly makes the isolation more bearable. Yesterday, I played
chess with my son on the other side of the Atlantic while chatting with him.
All at no cost.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"