Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/2/2020: Fifty shades of blue
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 07:04:22 +0100

Well, maybe not fifty but at least three. Yesterday?s ride in the mountains
was training for a 205 km brevet I am cycling next weekend, so the focus was
on speed and not on taking breaks to photograph things, especially during
the first 35 km segment which was basically constantly uphill. But on the
way down afterwards (on a different road than the one on which I ascended),
I just had to stop and even move over to the left lane to take this picture
of the subtle shades of blue:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SzhdCP9/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"