Subject: [Leica] Minilux E02 error
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 07:16:31 +0200

Hi Jeff,

Carmencita lab in Valencia repair all manner of cameras (in addition to
their main film developing business). I just had my Ricoh GR cleaned by them
(some crud had managed to work itself onto the sensor).

I have no idea if they can repair a Minilux, I suppose it depends on whether
it needs a part that is no longer obtainable.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain