Subject: [Leica] Lens Rentals | Blog. I found this a useful how to on keeping personal spaces and equipment free of virus. Just a note, denatured alcohol is available in quart and gallon quantities at paint stores and hardware stores. Also, the comment on dryer sheets will prove very useful as they were still in stock at my grocery store.
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 09:22:19 +0530

Comprehensive. TFS

Cheers
Jayanand

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:19 AM Don Dory via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
wrote:

> https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2020/03/how-to-disinfect-camera-equipment-and-spaces/

In reply to: Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Lens Rentals | Blog. I found this a useful how to on keeping personal spaces and equipment free of virus. Just a note, denatured alcohol is available in quart and gallon quantities at paint stores and hardware stores. Also, the comment on dryer sheets will prove very useful as they were still in stock at my grocery store.)