Subject: [Leica] Lens Rentals | Blog. I found this a useful how to on keeping personal spaces and equipment free of virus. Just a note, denatured alcohol is available in quart and gallon quantities at paint stores and hardware stores. Also, the comment on dryer sheets will prove very useful as they were still in stock at my grocery store.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 19:49:11 -0500

https://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2020/03/how-to-disinfect-camera-equipment-and-spaces/

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Lens Rentals | Blog. I found this a useful how to on keeping personal spaces and equipment free of virus. Just a note, denatured alcohol is available in quart and gallon quantities at paint stores and hardware stores. Also, the comment on dryer sheets will prove very useful as they were still in stock at my grocery store.)