Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 15:26:32 -0500

Greetings to all.  Working through the images from the Oregon coast we will
start with life on some sand dunes about midway down from Washington
State.  First is an image of differing priorities:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/differing+priorities.jpg.html

Literally looking behind me I found this gentleman just ending his run down
the dune:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/sandboard+wipeout.jpg.html

Moving north almost to Washington State I found this young woman imitating
the waiting posture you find in Africa and India among other places:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Waiting+on+the+beach.jpg.html

Last, in honor of the Scottish horizons I have been admiring for years,
minus the wind turbines:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/fog+ocean+abstract.jpg.html

All the best.

--