Subject: [Leica] La Michoacana on Wells Street
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 17:51:19 -0400

Indiana ordered all restaurants closed last week. Yesterday the governor
ordered all schools closed for a month. My son is in his last semester at
Purdue's Fort Wayne campus and they've cancelled all on-campus classes for
the rest of the semester. Classes are all moving to online because of the
COVID-19 crisis.

So yeah, its getting bad here. We've spent the last few days trying to find
food. Every store is sold out of damn near everything, so we're visiting
every store, getting one thing here, a couple there to get all we need.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

?On 3/21/20, 5:11 PM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    Hopefully your restaurants and public gathering facilities haven't been
    closed; especially on the smaller towns.