Subject: [Leica] La Michoacana on Wells Street
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 19:00:01 -0500

We're are about 10 days ahead of you here in Austin.   There are two
running problems: many folks didn't cook depending on super size portions
for the next day concurrently with the food industry having to switch
delivery methods from restaurant portions to grocery store portions.   The
non cooking clan had to stock up on everything which was out of the grocery
AI stock programs.  However, the stores are starting to have a decent
selection of goods although possibly not brands you are used to.

Particularly on paper products the hoarders are killing it.   Our local
stores have imposed rational limits but still shortages although available.

So, keep calm and carry on.