Subject: [Leica] The Z7 at the Vancouver Rugby 7's
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:44:32 -0500

Douglas, my grandfather played on the UNebrasksa football team circa 1919.
Minimal equipment and all running.   Those German, Norwegian, and Swedish
Cornhuskers didn't hold back at all when it came to advancing or downing a
ball.  My brother played rugby when in New Haven and also enjoyed full
contact competition; also quit when his lungs couldn't keep up with the
kids.