Subject: [Leica] next LUG yearbook, West Texas photojournalism, and language
From: billclough042541 at gmail.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:27:23 -0500

Dear Brtian--Over the years, I have learned to respond to anything that
begins with "cl" and ends in. vowel.

Our family pronounces it to rhyme with tough, rough or enough.

Which is why,m when I had a column at the newspaper, I entitled it
Cloughlinbks. But I did have people want to know what a Cloolighks was, and
a Cklowlilnks was.

I was very young when I acquired that name or I might have changed it. :-)

bc