Subject: [Leica] PROOF: Photography in the Era of the Contact Sheet
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 08:22:45 +0530

Thanks, I will check out the book.

For portraiture, may I suggest two photographers I am very fond of:

Gregory Heisler, whose "50 Portraits" is a must have in every library:

https://gregoryheisler.com/

Dame Jane Bown, IMHO, the best portrait photographer ever. Just natural
light, an OM1 and a 50mm lens through her 60+ year career with The
Observer. Any of her books is a treat, but "Exposures", IMHO, is definitive:

http://theimageworks.com/pub/nn034/bown/index.html

Cheers
Jayanand