Subject: [Leica] Yearbook
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 15:55:05 +0530

Brian,
To me, this is simple - you have to decide whether the emphasis of our
little community should be on the word "users" or the word "group".

My view is that whatever the name might be, we have evolved into a
relatively close knit group of photographers, and the yearbook should
celebrate that, as it always has done, with the emphasis on the end
product, the photograph, rather than the tool, the equipment.

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Yearbook)