Subject: [Leica] Nikon et al vs MIrrorless cameras
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 07:42:56 -0500

Nikon and Canon are pretty much dead in the R&D department. Sony and Fuji
have surpassed them.

I started using Fuji around 5 years ago. Never picked up my Nikon gear
again. Focus is vastly better, color is superior.

Lots of folks I now professionally use Sony. I switched to Fuji before Sony
really had a decent lens system.

Chris Williams
www.dcdocumentaryphotographers.com
www.zoeicaimages.net