Subject: [Leica] Nikon et al vs MIrrorless cameras
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 07:40:11 +0530

On my recent trip to South Georgia, there were six Olympus users, four
Nikon Z7 users, a single Lumix user, a single Fuji user and a single Sony
user out of 70 photographers, including the leaders, on board. The rest
were all Canikon DSLR users. No inferences intended, just a statement of
fact. I was actually surprised they were not more mirrorless users around.

Cheers
Jayanand