Subject: [Leica] Nikon et al vs MIrrorless cameras
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (geneduprey2015 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 15:03:08 -0600

I?m not sure I?ve invested in the Nikon Z system, 2 weeks ago tomorrow I
bought my Z6 and FTZ adapter. I talked to around 20 or so photographers that
have been using the Z?s and that includes 5 pro?s. Everyone has been very
happy with them, so I bought mine at ImagingUSA. So far I?m happy with the
purchase, I have even had success with Bald Eagle in flight shots. Not
perfect, but I?ve done pretty good so far. Still in the learning phase, but
happy. I bought a $16 M to Z adapter when I got home last week, and my M
glass seems to work just fine.  Not getting rid of my D4 or D500 anytime
soon, but if the expected Pro Z comes out in a year or so I just may get rid
of my DSLR?s then. The Pro Z cannot come out to soon as the D6 seems to be a
disappointment so far.

Gene

Sent from my iPhone