Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for learning Capture One
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:15:48 +0530

Adam,
FWIW, most pros I know use Photo Mechanic for initial weeding out from a
shoot.

I have all the time in the world, being retired, and just do not have the
energy to learn another complex piece of software to the extent I am
proficient with Lightroom/Photoshop/Nik/Luminar/Photokit combo I use. My
primary tool for post processing is still Photoshop, not Lightroom - the
latter is just used for basic Raw Conversion and library functions.

Luminar 4 is a recent addition. Learning that comprehensively is tough
enough!

Cheers
Jayanand