Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for learning Capture One
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:56:41 +0100

Adam,

I?m using Capture One since 2009, actually I?m on versi?n 10 and I?m
completely satisfied with it, the reason is not it is faster, my reason is
that for me it is better than others and you can move and re-organize your
files without the ?care? LR need, I never use it. I have tested Capture One
20, fantastic and highly recommended for the color shooters but for my main
production in B&W i don?t need it.

Lluis