Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for learning Capture One
From: WKyburz1 at verizon.net (William Kyburz)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 18:23:33 -0500

Adam

If you circle back to Capture One - you might consider "Photographer's guide
to Capture One 20" by Wille Media / Nils Wille Christoffersen.  It is, by
far, the best organized and compete guide to understanding and organizing
Capture One I've found.  The extensive Table of Contents is based on
processing tasks and the total volume is 516 pages - it's very well done!
It's available in either hardcopy or e-book formats.

Hope this helps.

Bill Kyburz