Subject: [Leica] One way to justify a M10R
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 12:58:38 -1000

Would it be wrong to respond as all of the above?

 I like my M9.... but I want a travel camera with more cropping
capability.... the M240 and M10 did nothing much to satisfy that
requirement.... the A7Rii is a solution.  Lenses are OK, but not as good as
Leica glass..... honestly, not close.

The M10R sounds much more close to what I would want in another camera
body.....

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com