Subject: [Leica] Adventures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 15:38:55 -0600

I am glad that all things considered you are in decent shape.  I am afraid
that your monochrome is going to Wetzler by way of Leica NJ.  Putting power
through wet electronics to see if they work before drying out is not good
for the circuits.   The good news is that M's are pretty well sealed so
damage will be minimal and any lens on the camera should be easily cleaned
up.

Stay active and keep pushing that shutter, you do make the world a better
place.