Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 06:04:49 -0500

Greetings to all.  Today's images come from a walk in a large urban park
bordering the Colorado River specifically Lady Bird Lake.  The first is of
a dad too absorbed in his phone to notice that his daughter was doing a
good job balancing on a bar and wanted him to notice:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/two+sides+no+middle.jpg.html

Second is a grandfather busker musician taking the time to talk to some
children about making music while they took a break from walking a long
trail.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/musician+talking+to+family.jpg.html

Next, the sign caught my eye and I was moving closer to catch a sleeping
dog and sign, I guess the owners knew their dog:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/dog+will+bite.jpg.html

I will end this with a calm image that anyone that has been around children
remembers, going to the lake and feeding the ducks.  But this is Austin
which is weird so the children feed turtles and grackles.  I had just seen
this grackle catch a bit of bread in midair:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/quote+the+grackel+feed+me+more.jpg.html

all the best.

--
Don