Subject: [Leica] IMG: End of an Era: and an 8450
From: ccwlantz at wowway.com (Carl Lantz)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:47:18 -0600

Sonny,? that is good to know, but can you help my HP8450 which stopped
printing after my Dell desktop machine was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.
The computer folks that did it for me are at a loss, but they tell me
they're working on it.
I know it's a few years old, but it does such a good job for me.
I bought it after following the exchanges about it here on the LUG from
B.D. Colen and others years ago.

Or, anyone have any suggestions as to what to replace it with?
I work mostly with Lightroom 6.

I've been a watcher/lurker here on the LUG for over 20 years.
Made my way here via the RUG and Marc Small.
I've learned a lot here, but not been too much of a contributor except
for cash to various folks as I added to my Leica collection; Jerry
Lehrer and many others.

Been retired from Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs for almost 20 years.
Don't shoot much film now as I use a Sony A7II on which my Leitz lens
work very well.

TIA.
Carl Lantz

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: End of an Era: and an 8450)