Subject: [Leica] Benjamin Zander
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 05:41:09 -0500

A world without Fuji Neopan 1600 how have we survived!?!
I guess by shooting effortlessly at ISO's many times that and with Auto ISO!
But I still miss it in Xtol 1:3 shaken not stirred.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 12/26/19, 3:17 PM, "LUG on behalf of Gerry Walden via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    I am just reliving happy memories of a day spent photographing renowned
conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Benjamin Zander at a masterclass in
London. I am scanning the films taken on the Leica M6 using the new (then)
Fuji Neopan 1600, and there are some great images I had neglected.

    Thats the poser of photography, to open doors to all kinds of situations.

    Gerry

    Gerry Walden
    www.gwpics.com
    +44 (0)23 8046 3076 or