Subject: [Leica] LUG Age Distribution
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 01:53:07 -0500

The prices (and options) for Leica use has skyrocketed in the past decade
and a half.
Wow 2004 the year both HCB and Avedon died a few months apart. And the year
I started shooting digital.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 12/17/19, 2:32 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of jhnichols
at lighttube.net> wrote:

    I was in my mid-seventies when we compiled this data fifteen years ago.
    If we did it again, I would have to add a new group, "Nineties".

    http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lug.gif.html

    --
    Jim Nichols
    Tullahoma, TN USA